Gone are the days when we would plan before going out shopping. With changing times, none have the patience, time or luxury to do so. Online shopping is slowly emerging as the go-to option for all our needs. From clothes to grocery, we are buying it all. It is fast, money saving, easy and a great shopping experience. With so many options, it becomes quite difficult to choose the best online shopping site to go for. Just to make it a little easier, I have compiled a list of the top online shopping sites in India. Let’s Start.
1. Amazon: There is no denying that Amazon is the current favourite in India and people love it for its amazing services. From household items to the latest gadgets, you can find your entire world here. Quick service, timely delivery, a variety of products, special offers and various other aspects make Amazon the most preferred online shopping destination.
2. Flipkart: There is nothing that you cannot find in Flipkart. From a small book e-retailer to one of India’s largest e-commerce platform, it has come a long way. One can buy home appliances, footwear, CDs, books etc. You will find a lot of interesting deals keeping in mind the taste and preference of the Indian buyer. The ‘Cash on Delivery’ which is quite common today was actually introduced in India by Flipkart.
3. Limeroad: If fashion and style run in your DNA, you need no introduction for Limeroad. It is one of the leading online fashion stores in India with an awesome collection to drool over.
They have exclusive features like ‘LimeRoadCelebSpotting’ which has collection worn by your favourite celebrities along with the ‘Scrapbook’ where you can create your own stylised look and win exciting prizes. You can find all the popular brands under one roof to lessen your legwork.
4. Jabong: It is a lifestyle and fashion e-commerce portal launched in the year 2012. With Jabong, be prepared to immerse in the world of trendy, stylish and latest in the fashion circuit . There are gorgeous gowns, killer kurtis, Sexy shirts and so much more that is waiting to be explored.
5. Myntra: Be it ethnic or western, Myntra has everything that you will instantly fall in love with. They have a great collection of clothes and accessories with exciting discounts and offers.
6. Snapdeal: A favourite among the masses for its quite low price, Snapdeal has almost everything that one would need. Starting from daily care items to clothes, electronics and even local daily deals on a spa, restaurant etc. if you are one of those who hates paying a hefty sum, this could be your ideal place.
7. eBay: An e-commerce giant with almost every type of product to sell, eBay is currently one of the most popular online shopping destination in India. It is the Indian version of the very famous online shopping portal eBay.com. You get both fresh and old items here.
8. HomeShop18: If you do not mind waiting a little extra or have a good patience level to be chilled out about the delivery not being super fast for a price that is quite low, you should definitely try HomeShop18. This Network18 venture has the remotest and cheapest items available. It also has India’s first 24 hour Home Shopping TV channel where you can find items ranging from camera, mobile, laptop etc. Though you should avoid if you want the product to reach you urgently.
9. Voonik: It is one of the fastest growing online fashion startup in India. Their uniqueness lies in the fact that you can buy fashion products based on your budget, lifestyle, body type, personality etc. As a user, you can shop, mix and match styles along with personalized recommendations from different e-stores from the comforts of your home.
10. Shopclues: It is one of the best online shopping stores in India which offers a wide variety of products. Their ‘Jaw Dropping Deals’, ‘The Sunday Flea Market’ and various other discounts are the reasons behind its success.
Thus, we come to the end of the Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in India. As the New Year is about to arrive, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to go shopping for you and your loved ones. Try the above listed online shopping websites and do share your views.
For any doubts or questions, please feel free to ask me in the comments section below.
For more similar tips join our newsletter. If you find this article informative, do share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.