Every site owner strives to get the word out about their site, especially when it’s new and has zero traffic.
However, too many site owners fail to market right and in the end usually have nothing to show for all the effort they’ve put in.
If you’re one of those who have tried and failed, you can put an end to your failure today. If you haven’t tried at all, you have the opportunity to avoid wasting your time and energy and promote your site the right way from the very beginning.
Now, you may be wondering what “the right way” means. It’s simple – any method that produces worthwhile results (safely and cost effectively) is the right way. When done correctly, distributing a press release is one of the “right ways” to promote your site.
Why is this so? Here are 5 benefits of press releases distribution and why you should start using them today:
1. Press releases expose your site to the media, who could end up writing a story about your PR and consequently giving your site even more exposure.
2. Your Press Release is likely to end up on popular and high authority sites, which means you’ll be getting backlinks from those high authority sites. Such seo press release backlinks can cause a massive boost in your organic rankings (and thus traffic).
3. PR distribution funnels relevant traffic to your site.
4. It gets you more subscribers as RSS subscribers on PR sites notice your PR in their feed, check out your site, and subscribe to your feed.
5. The press releases have the ability to rank on their own in Google’s organic listings. This is another way they can send traffic to your site.
If you have a site with quality and useful articles/posts, your success with this is almost guaranteed. So make sure you have a site that is worth linking to before writing and distributing a Press Release example for it!
There is no need to wait anymore. Try it for yourself, to actually know the amazing benefits of press releases and the wonders it can do for your site. Do tell us your story of using a press release for promotion. For any doubts or questions, please feel free to ask me in the comments section given below. Those looking for more similar tips can join our newsletter. If you find this article informative, do share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.