Life neither is nor will ever be easy. There is too much pressure and stress that we regularly deal with. So how do we cope up? We need our regular dose of inspiration to help us keep going.
Marketers and people into business will agree that it takes a lot of hard work and effort. At times, one feels like giving up. In this article, I have got some really inspiring marketing quotes from the brightest marketing minds to motivate you to achieve what you have always dreamt for.
1. "If you're a good marketing person, you have to be a little crazy." – Jim Metcalf
2. “Don’t be afraid to get creative and experiment with your marketing.” - Mike Volpe
3. “Our job is to connect to people, to interact with them in a way that leaves them better than we found them; more able to get where they’d like to go.” – Seth Godin
4. “The consumer is not a moron; she is your wife.” – David Ogilvy
5. “I’d rather apologize than to be so timid as to never try to do anything smart or brave.” – Lee Clow
6. “Make your marketing so useful people would pay you for it.” – Jay Baer
7. “Our jobs as marketers are to understand how the customer wants to buy and help them do so.” – Bryan Eisenberg
8. "Great Execution is the Ultimate Differentiator." - Margaret Molloy
9. “You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything.” Beth Comstock
10. “The best marketing doesn't feel like marketing.” - Tom Fishburne
11. “To think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted.” – George Kneller
12. “A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is -- it is what consumers tell each other it is.” – Scott Cook
13. “Even when you are marketing to your entire audience or customer base, you are still simply speaking to a single human at any given time.” – Ann Handley
Hope this article helps you to focus on your marketing strategies in a better way and achieve success in your endeavours. Which marketing quote was your favourite? Did I miss out any? Let us know what you feel.
For more marketing inspiration or similar articles, join our newsletter. If you find this article informative, do share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.